NOTE: START TIME 9am (rego 8.00am to 8:45am)
The start and finish for this race is Tidbinbilla Tracking Station, which is at the end of Discovery Drive. The races begins with riders proceeding to Paddys River Road before turning left onto Tidbinbilla Road and continuing to the turnaround just before the descent into the Point Hut intersection. Riders then head north to the turn at Flints Reserve Crossing before proceeding back along Paddys River Road and turning left into Discovery Drive and on to the Tracking Station. Total distance per lap is approx 40 kilometres.
This is a great race to bring family and friends and have a look around the tracking station and try the offerings at the moon rock café.
Course map can be found here.
Men’s A, B and C and women’s A will do 2 laps (80 kilometres) while Men’s D and E and Women’s B and C will do 1 lap (40 kilometres).
- Racing will commence at 9am sharp on Saturday, 6 March 2010.
- Registration will open at 8.00am and close at 8:45am.
- Entry is $5 (please bring correct change if possible).
- Riders must have a current Cycling Australia licence. Licences can be bought at the time of registration, for details and prices seehere. Please arrive early (8am) to allow time for processing.
- If you need further information please contact the Race Director: Henry Thomson on 0417 049 536 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are short a couple of marshals. If you can help out place contact the race director.
The Canberra Cycling Club welcomes you and your family and friends to this event. A special thanks to Velo Republic in Kingston and the Bike Shed in Braddon, Gungahlin and Phillip which will be the places in which prizes will be sourced under the ccc road series points score prize pool.