Develop your bike handling skills, improve your bunch riding ability, learn how to corner faster and more with our Spring/Summer Program.
Run by experienced Level 1 coach Chris Beitzel, the junior skills sessions are suitable for U9 – U13 riders and new/novice U15s . The club has bike available on training days to use at no extra cost.
- Sundays – Narrabundah Velodrome
- Time – 8:30 – 11:00am. (Approximate times)
- Cost: $5 per rider, payable to Chris on the day
What you will need:
- Canberra Cycling Club Race or Road Cycling Australia licence – please bring it along
- a helmet with a Standards Australia ANZS 2063 Sticker
- a water bottle
Any questions please contact – [email protected]