The Summer Program will run from October 20 through to the ACT Championships (late February).
- All training for Track (club events)
- All racing and training for Crits (Participation – U/11’s only, club events)
- 2 x CCC/Maccas/Pushys Kit (jersey/knicks/socks)
- CCC/Maccas/Pushys Kit T-shirt
- CCC/Maccas/Pushys Kit Hoodie
- Kit bag (supplied by McDonald’s)
- 10% discount at Pushys
- Special events, eg Presidents Cup, NJTS
What you need
As a minimum you will require:
- Helmet – must meet Australian Standard and have sticker
- Covered shoes or cycling shoes
- Bike for crits, bike must be roadworthy and safe
- The club supplies bikes for juniors at track racing only
There is a lot of other equipment for racing, however, you can gather this as you go and is not essential to get started!
|Training and Racing Schedule|
|Monday Racing||Warm-up – 5pm
Racing – 6pm
|Thursday Training – U13 & U15 only||5:00 – 6:30pm (TBC)|
Training sessions will be based primarily on age but rider ability will also be
taken in to account to ensure riders all have the best possible experience.
8am – 9:30am
9:30am – 11am
|Crits – Wednesday|
|Participation, U9 & U11||Training – 4:30 – 5:10pm
Racing – 5:15 – 5:30pm
|U13 & U15||Graded racing – see summer crits page.|
|Payment||Refund available from JDF|
Please note – the Junior Development Fund is a volunteer organisation which raises money for local junior cyclists via various fundraising opportunities, these include running canteens at several events. It would be great if you could assist in these fundraising activities.
|Crits||Participation to U11’s||Free – junior handicap race|
|U13’s +||$10 – normal racing fee|
|Track||All||$5 – TBC|
All training is free of charge.