The Summer Program will run from October 16 through to the ACT Championships (late February).
- All training for Track (club events)
- All racing and training for Crits (Participation – U/11’s only, club events)
- 2 x CCC/Maccas/Pushys Kit (jersey/knicks/socks)
- 10% discount at Pushys
- Special events, eg Presidents Cup, NJTS
What you need
As a minimum you will require:
- Helmet – must meet Australian Standard and have sticker
- Covered shoes or cycling shoes
- Bike for crits, bike must be roadworthy and safe
- The club supplies bikes for juniors at track racing only
- Racing membership
There is a lot of other equipment for racing, however, you can gather this as you go and is not essential to get started!
|Training and Racing Schedule|
|Monday Racing||Warm-up – 5pm
Racing – 6pm
|Thursday Training – U13 & U15 only||5:00 – 6:30pm (TBC)|
Sessions will be primarily aimed at riders from participation through to U13 but will also include novice riders from older grades.
|9am – 11am|
|Crits – Wednesday|
|Participation, U9 & U11||Training – 4:30 – 5:10pm
Racing – 5:15 – 5:30pm
|U13 & U15||Graded racing – see summer crits page.|
All clothing can be ordered thorugh Prism and we will make regualr orders through the season.
|Crits||Participation to U11’s||Free – junior handicap race|
|U13’s +||$10 – normal racing fee|
|Track||All||$5 – TBC|
All training is free of charge.