This is to advise you of the upcoming annual general meeting of the members of the Canberra Cycling Club. The details of this meeting are as follows:
Date: Thursday, 19 April 2018
Time: 7pm – 9pm AEST
Place: Cox Architecture, 1/19 Eastlake Parade, Kingston, ACT, 2604Attached are:
- the agenda for this meeting
- the minutes of the last annual general meeting.
At the meeting, members will have the opportunity to:
- find out about Canberra Cycling Club’s operations and finances
- ask questions about the operations and finances of the Canberra Cycling Club
- speak about any items on the agenda
- vote on any resolutions proposed.
At the meeting, members will be asked to vote to:
- accept the minutes of the last annual general meeting
- accept the annual report
- accept the auditor’s report
- accept the annual financial statements
- appoint and pay an auditor.
- elect directors.