We had an epic first night of Crits last week with about 150 riders coming out and racing. Stay tuned to our socials and newsletter for the latest updates.
In the meantime, we’ve got some important info below that racers should be across. The link to Flynn’s photos is at the bottom.
Read the Crit Info Page
- You only need to do it once, and it explains how the season is running this year.
Check your EntryBoss profile
- Please make sure you have your correct and current licence number, club, name and date of bith in EntryBoss. If it is wrong your name is flagged as having a licence issue, and then we have to chase you each week to make sure your licence is current. Please save us (and you) the hassle and check and fix it now.
Women’s Series Update
- Check out the new information on the crit info page: we’ve got some exciting news! More women’s series nights, and more detail about how it will work.
An Updated Calendar
- Will be released shortly. More racing!
Check the Startlist!
- When you register you request a grade. Our handicapper then allocates you to the right grade. This might be different from what you asked for.
- Keep your eye on the start list through the week and absolutely check it when it is finalized by 3pm each Wednesday.
- You must ride in the grade you have been allocated.
Temporary Numbers (800 and up)
- Please return these after each race. If you took yours home last week please bring both the number and frame plate back this week.
- CCC members get a free season number.
- Everyone else: if you want to buy your own number you can now do that over on our EntryBoss page. https://entryboss.cc/races/9266
- They don’t work if they are in your pocket. Please mount them to your bike.
- If you forget to bring yours to a race you can still race, but you won’t appear in the results or be eligible for prize money.
Register for this week
- Cutoff 2pm each Wednesday
- Register for next week here –> https://entryboss.cc/races/9106
- We want to make our races better. Tell us how to make that happen.
Opening Night Photos
- Flynn Hopkins @the.athlete.collection generously took some amazing photos of a few grades.