Dear CCC Members,
Please take notice of the upcoming Annual General Meeting of the Canberra Cycling Club. The details of this meeting are as follows:
Date: Thursday, 21 March 2019
Time: 7pm – 9pm AEST
Place: TBA – Details will be distributed to all members no later than one week prior to the meeting.
At the meeting, members will have the opportunity to:
- find out about Canberra Cycling Club’s operations and finances
- ask questions about the operations and finances of the Canberra Cycling Club
- speak about any items on the agenda
- vote on any resolutions proposed.
At the meeting, members will be asked to vote to:
- accept the minutes of the last annual general meeting
- accept the annual report
- accept the auditor’s report
- accept the annual financial statements
- appoint and pay an auditor.
- elect directors.
The Notice, Agenda for the meeting and Minutes for the 2018 AGM can be found via the CCC website here.
The AGM is open to all members as well as friends and family. If you are thinking about applying to join the committee please feel free to reach out to us via [email protected] and a member of the committee will be happy to assist.
Canberra Cycling Club