Date(s) - 29/09/2013
10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Beard Industrial Estate
Approvals have been received and this race is going ahead! Please note the increase in entry price to $10.
A rare chance to race on a car-free street crit circuit, the Beard circuit was hard on the legs earlier this year and is sure to challenge riders again.
Location: Beard Industrial Estate, Spongolite Street. Race direction will be anticlockwise.
- 10:00am: F and E Grade, for 30 mins plus 2 laps
- 10:40am: D and C Grade, for 40 mins plus 2 laps
- 11:30am: B and A Grade, for 50 mins plus 2 laps
If we have less than ten riders in a grade, then the lower grade riders will vote as to whether they combine with the higher grade. Otherwise the two grades will race separately but concurrently on the course.
Cost: Entry for this race is $10. The increase is to partially offset the costs of hiring professional traffic controllers in accordance with new TAMS requirements.
Race director: Angus Bell
Volunteers: Pip Henty, Michael Ryan
Traffic controls: Canberra Special Events
- Riders require a 2013 Cycling Australia licence.
- Riders must have an approved AS/NZS2063 helmet with sticker and this will
- be checked rego. Riders must have a bike in roadworthy condition.
- Riders must be present for the race brief prior to their grade start.
- If you have a permanent race number please bring it along.
- Please do not park on the course.
- Entry is $10
- Registration will close 10 minutes before grade start time
- *At Beard, not for the Bearded.