Date(s) - 21/06/2020
9:30 am - 12:00 pm
Course start/finish is at the Stromlo Forest Park West Carpark.
There is limited parking at the start / finish. Do not park on the roadside near the start/finish area. If you do park near the start / finish, please ensure that your vehicle is completely off the road, and well clear of the start / finish area.
The main car park at Stromlo Forest Park is a short warm up ride from the start / finish. We recommend that you park there.
This course uses Uriarra Rd between Stromlo Park West, across Uriarra Crossing and on to Condor Creek at the end of the bitumen on Brindabella Road.
The Course for A, B and C Grades consist of a single lap out to the end of the bitumen at Condor Creek on Brindabella Road for a distance of approximately 50km.
The Course for D and E grade is also a single lap, but is shortened with a turnaround at East – West Road on Brindabella Road, before the climb into Condor Creek starts.
The 2020 Winter Road season is run by volunteers from the CCC and VCC. This season volunteers will be recognised with free entry to all eligible events in the Winter Road Calendar.
- Format – Graded scratch race
- Race Director – TBA
- Course Link – https://www.strava.com/routes/7685853
- Venue Info – Take great care while driving or riding around the start/finish area and do not stand on the road. Public toilets are available at Stromlo Forest Park. The Handlebar may be open.
Exact times and bunches will be reviewed on the day depending on numbers and weather conditions. Be sure to confirm your start time at sign-on.
|Sign-on & Rego||9.30 – 9.55 am|
|MD, WC grade||10:14am|
|MC, WB grade||10:20am|
|MB, WA grade||10:25am|
- Riders should register via Entryboss prior to the race.
- On the day entries must provide evidence (ie your licence card or email showing payment) of a current CA race licence. This is particularly important for month by month licence holders. No licence, no race.
- All riders sign on between 9.15 – 9.45 am. No late entry.
- If you have a permanent race number please bring it along
- Riders must be present for the race brief prior to their grade start
- Please present your helmet including an approved helmet sticker at sign-on
Scratching and Cancellation
- Scratching – Scratching is a self-serve, automated refund via EntryBoss if withdrawing within scratching cut-off.
- Race Cancellation – Riders will be provided with a full refund if the event is cancelled for any reason.