Date(s) - 14/06/2020
9:30 am - 12:30 pm
The first in a series of three Individual Time Trials. Dust off your TT rig, clip on those aero bars, or just bring your pain face.
An overall series winner will be awarded for each grade, based on the best total time from the three ITTs.
Course start/finish is near the Uriarra Homestead.
There is parking on the grass in front of the homestead, please ensure that your vehicle is completely off the road and well clear of the start / finish area.
Riders depart from Uriarra Homestead and head SW along Brindabella Rd for 1.5 km. Riders then turn and ride 7.5 km NE on Uriarra Rd turning just before the decent into Uriarra crossing to return to the start finish. Each lap is approximately 14 km.
A-C complete 3 laps (42.6km) D/E 2 laps (28.4km) U15/U17 1 lap (14.2km)
Other junior grades course to be determined
The 2020 Winter Road season is run by volunteers from the CCC and VCC. This season volunteers will be recognised with free entry to all eligible events in the Winter Road Calendar.
- Format – Individual Time Trial
- Race Director – TBA
- Course Link – https://ridewithgps.com/routes/31538031
- Venue Info – Take great care while driving or riding around the start/finish area and do not stand on the road.
Exact times will be reviewed on the day depending on numbers and weather conditions. Be sure to confirm your start time at sign-on. Junior start times will be confirmed on the day.
|Sign-on & Rego||9.30 – 9.55 am|
|MD, WC grade||10:10am|
|MC, WB grade||10:16am|
|MB, WA grade||10:20am|
- Riders should register via Entryboss prior to the race.
- On the day entries must provide evidence (ie your licence card or email showing payment) of a current CA race licence. This is particularly important for month by month licence holders. No licence, no race.
- All riders sign on between 9.15 – 9.45 am. No late entry.
- If you have a permanent race number please bring it along
- Riders must be present for the race brief prior to their grade start
- Please present your helmet including an approved helmet sticker at sign-on
Scratching and Cancellation
- Scratching – Scratching is a self-serve, automated refund via EntryBoss if withdrawing within scratching cut-off.
- Race Cancellation – Riders will be provided with a full refund if the event is cancelled for any reason.