Date(s) - 05/04/2020
9:00 am - 12:00 pm
Mountain Creek Road
This event has been cancelled please see – https://www.canberracyclingclub.org.au/statement-regarding-coronavirus-racing-and-training/
One of the more interesting races of the Canberra Cycling calendar where in the place of cobbles we introduce dust, ruts and loose sand. The epic and prestigious Uriarra Roubaix will be held on the 4th of April starting at 10 am (registration from 9.150-9.45am) from the corner of Mountain Creek Rd and Uriarra Rd.
Held only one week prior to the Paris Roubaix in France this race is designed to get you primed for the gruelling monument.
Put on your durable tyres, harden your body and mind, and challenge yourself with the 2020 Uriarra Roubaix!
Course start/finish is the corner of Mountain Creek Rd and Uriarra Rd.
It is recommended that riders park in on the grassed area in front of the homestead. Please ensure that all vehicles are parked off the road when parking on the verge. All vehicles are to be kept well clear of the start / finish area.
Riders will head down to Uriarra Crossing, doing a U-turn before the descent. Return and turn right on to Mountain Creek Rd. Riders will do a U-turn 3.6kms from the turn (just before the NSW border) and return to the start/finish area. Each lap is approx. 15km
- MA/B/C and WA four laps (~64km)
- MD/E and WB/C three laps (~48km)
- U15/U17 one lap (~16km)
The 2020 Winter Road season is run by volunteers from the CCC and VCC. This season volunteers will be recognised with free entry to all eligible events in the Winter Road Calendar.
Click here for full details and to nominate to volunteer.
- Format – Graded Scratch
- Race Director – TBA
- Course Link – https://ridewithgps.com/routes/31538049
- Venue Info – Take great care while driving or riding around the start/finish area and do not stand on the road.
- Tips – Uriarra Roubaix Tips from 2017
- Video – Uriarra Roubaix Video
Exact times and bunches will be reviewed on the day depending on numbers and weather conditions. Be sure to confirm your start time at sign-on. Junior start times will be confirmed on the day.
|Sign-on & Rego||9:15 – 9.45 am|
|MD, WC grade||10:10am|
|MC, WB grade||10:16am|
|MB, WA grade||10:20am|
- Riders should register via Entryboss prior to the race.
- On the day entries must provide evidence (ie your licence card or email showing payment) of a current CA race licence. This is particularly important for month by month licence holders. No licence, no race.
- All riders sign on between 9.15 – 9.45 am. No late entry.
- If you have a permanent race number please bring it along
- Riders must be present for the race brief prior to their grade start
- Please present your helmet including an approved helmet sticker at sign-on
Scratching and Cancellation
- Scratching – Scratching is a self-serve, automated refund via EntryBoss if withdrawing within scratching cut-off.
- Race Cancellation – Riders will be provided with a full refund if the event is cancelled for any reason.