This is to advise you of the upcoming annual general meeting of the members of the Canberra Cycling Club. The details of this meeting are as follows:
Date Thursday 18 June 2020
Time 7pm – 8pm AEST
Place The Boardroom @ the RUC (old O’Connor Bowls Club)
54 McCaughey Street TURNER ACT 2612
- The agenda for this meeting
- The minutes of the last annual general meeting.
At the meeting you will have the opportunity to:
- find out about Canberra Cycling Club’s operations and finances
- ask questions about the operations and finances of the Canberra Cycling Club
- speak about any items on the agenda
- vote on any resolutions proposed.
At the meeting, members will be asked to vote to:
- accept the minutes of the last annual general meeting
- accept the annual report
- accept the auditor’s report
- accept the annual financial statements
- appoint and pay an auditor.
- elect directors.
The following special resolution/s will be proposed at the annual general meeting:
The Notice, Agenda for the meeting and Minutes for the 2019 AGM are available on the committee page.