Our new season numbers have been ordered and will be ready for distribution soon.
Our full policy on number allocation still is in development, but the main thrust will be:
- ‘Season’ not permanent numbers: you get to keep the number for as long as you are an active racing member.
- If you have previously purchased a permanent number you will be able to trade that in at no cost. Full details of how to do this will be in the policy.
- If you have a permanent number that you were previously given you will be able to bid for that during a bidding round.
- If you want a specific number you will be able to bid for it.
- Everyone else will be given a random number at no cost.
Stay tuned to our newsletter and socials for further updates, including a FAQ.
Things will start to move quickly in the coming weeks.