We will be easing back into Track racing this Monday (1 November) at The Bundadome following the long break. The first two weeks will be re-orientation to the track with some fun events.
Important COVID practices will remain.
- Check In at the Velodrome via the Check in Canberra App is mandatory. A Sign On book will be available for those who do not have access to the App. However check in via either method is mandatory.
- Registrations are required for both riders and spectators via Entryboss https://entryboss.cc/calendar/vikings so that we can ensure we are maintaining our internal records as well as meeting our density limit requirements for the COVID19 obligations.
- From 29 October masks are no longer mandatory for people over 12 years when not actively riding on the Track, however this practice will still be encouraged.
- Appropriate physical distancing must be maintained by all people at the Velodrome. You may wish to bring your own chairs to allow us to keep socially distanced.
- 5.15pm gates open
- 5.30pm warm up
- 6.00pm racing starts
- Juniors – no charge
- Seniors (Elites/Masters) – no charge for first two weeks
- This racing is a co-operative effort across all ACT and district clubs.