Blended Learning International (RTO 110068) has received funding from the ACT Government for members of the cycling community to receive Traffic Controller Training at no cost.
The program is comprised of a theory and a practical sessions.
With more accredited traffic controllers available to (and actively volunteering for) the clubs we would be able to significantly reduce entry fee for club races.
Confirmed Course Details:
- Saturday 5 June – Confirmed
- Venue: 255 Canberra Avenue, Fyshwick, Training Room. (The room is located off Lithgow Street opposite the intersection with Wiluna Street)
- Refreshments and lunch provided throughout the day
- No fee for members of the Canberra Cycling community
- Registration: email Lisa Materano (Blended Learning) directly – [email protected]