Good cornering and bike handling skills are an essential part of every rider’s skill set. The Cornering and Bike Handling Masterclass session will provide you with a thorough understanding of the correct technique for cornering as well as covering many core bike handling skills.
This session is suitable for all riders from U15’s (see note below) through to seniors and masters/vets.
The session will include:
- The five fundamentals to good cornering
- Cornering in a bunch
- Finesse and emergency braking techniques
- Obstacle management, such as avoiding potholes, riding on grass, etc
- One or no hand riding techniques and when to use them.
- Riding on gravel
- Advice on wet weather techniques
- When: Sunday 19th January 2014.
- Time: 9:00am and finishing at 11:00am (before it gets too hot!).
- Location: Stromlo Forest Park Criterium Circuit
The session is open to all CA affiliated club members and Australian Vets Cycling club members. Junior riders with skills at the U15 and above are welcome.
To register for this session or to view more information please visits the Cornering and Bike Handling Masterclass page of the Argonaut Coaching website